Sunday, July 15, 2007

Waiting Impatiently

Jim should be home from work any minute now. As soon as he is here we are loading up and driving up north for a week at my parents. I've been packed for 3 hours and I believe I have enough knitting with me to survive for several months.

Here's what I've got:


1. Central Park Hoodie that is about 65% done. I've got the back and fronts done and the sleeves started. All that is left is the rest of the sleeves and the hood. I should be easily able to finish this, especially since I want to wear it up there where it is occasionally cold.

2. Yarn for Cochella.

3. Lots of sock yarn.

4. Lots of cotton to make up my own pattern for a shopping bag that will have no seaming. All of the online patterns I've seen have some kind of seaming and with an openwork cotton bag that is too much of a pain in my ass.

5. Yarn for Calorimetry. I want to do this in a Noro cotton that I can't remember the name of right now. I've seen one done in this and loved it. I read all the entries on Ravelry about it and am thinking I will definitely cast on fewer stitches.

I totally had to stop myself from taking the yarn for this and this. I know I won't find the time amidst all the relaxing to even likely finish my CPH.

I'm getting antsy so I think I'll go and wind yarn to occupy myself.

No comments: