Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back from Vacation

Well I've been back from vacation for over a week and managed to finish the lace for Lorrie's wedding in time for the Girl's Weekend Wine Tasting and have wonderful pictures of both in the camera. Unfortunately I have no clue how this cord attaches to the computer. I'm sitting here glaring at the pile of wires on the desk next to me, they are taunting me... "you can do it" "you won't break the computers" "no the cats have not been chewing on us" I'm pretty sure that last one is an outright lie. I shall give it a try and if it doesn't work that I'll nag Jim until he does it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning Wendy's yarn, what a score!

And best wishes on the new blog. I am a new blogger too and still struggling a bit with content. AND the whole time thing.

Your projects look beautiful!

Knitserland said...

Can't wait to see pictures. I think my husband has just accepted that I'm an idiot when it comes to computers. This entire blogging thing impresses him, although I ask plenty of questions along the way:)

I see in your profile you are from Michigan. We just moved from Midland 6 months ago. So was your 'up north' trip to the UP? It's so pretty up there. We spent over a week driving and camping in the Porcupine Mountains and up to Copper Harbor last summer, so much fun!