Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hungry like the Wolf






I got my sock club yarn today from Blue Moon and it is so cute. The colors are definitely me, but then all loud colors are me so I'm being redundant.

It is odd to me that every time I get the package and see the Rocking Sock Club label I never think "rocking/rock and roll/cool", I always get the line from Dazed and Confused instead: "if this trucks rockin' don't come knockin". I'm pretty sure that is not what they were going for when they named the club.

The title of todays post:Hungry like the Wolf is because the song is completely implanted in my head from a new Old Spice commercial with Bruce Campbell playing the piano and singing that song.

(Can you tell I learned how to link today? Now if only I could figure out how to have more than one picture, or have sidebar buttons, or have a clue what the hell I'm doing. Maybe tomorrow.)

No comments: